Right-click disabler

November 5, 2012

Take 5

A train of new updates in the past few days. Yeah, I kinda lost the passion to write anymore. In fact, I've lost interest in doing anything at all. I need someone to talk to openly about everything I'm feeling right now, but... ah well.

Before the train continues running, after the 5 latest Glee-pisodes, I've finally found my fav song of the lot: Paradise by the Dashboard Light. I watched the rerun from the first episode to the latest one the other day while waiting for the new episode this Friday. Love Finn's husky voice in it!



I couldn't take it any longer
Lord, I was crazed
And when the feeling came up on me like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
That I would love to the end of time
I swore I would love you to the end of time
So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
Cos if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time, that's all that I can do
Praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you

I always bounce wherever and whenever I hear this song. At the very least I can put a pause to this horrible feeling for 3 mins tops :D The train will most prolly continue its journey next week. So in the mean time, toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment