Right-click disabler

November 2, 2012

Pontian Part II

On Sept 9, I went to Pontian for the second time along with Aini, Hemie and Naruto. Hazique had to skip this one cos his brother was going to depart for India that day. This time, we had quite a packed schedule. We went to Ila's first. On the way back, we stopped by at Hemie's and Naruto's for Raya. The sky kept crying along the journey though. I'm no longer interested in hitting 160; I drive less than 80 these days, and that annoyed some people but hey, at the very least, I don't tailgate anymore :p Anyhoo, somewhere in Seremban, a car spun and stalled in the middle lane. Luckily, no one was injured cos the car was upside down. Prolly cos of the slippery road. Alhamdulillah, we had a safe journey :D

Thanks for the invitation and the trouble to have us and serve us :D Sorry, no pics. I have no idea where Naruto keeps them :p

No comments:

Post a Comment