Right-click disabler

September 5, 2014

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I would like to apologize over my promise for weekly posts! Hahahahah I truly am sorry. It's just that I have heaps of things piled in my mind that I can't find the rhythm to start putting some up. Yes, it does frustrate me all the time. Writing is what I do as some sort of a therapy. It does not necessarily mean you'd have to share those mind-bogglers, sometimes small things can sort your head even just for a little while. Oops, sorry for being too emotional this early in the morning. Okay, too many apologies can actually make people sick of me hahah hope everyone is doing okay ;) I can't promise updates on a constant basis, but actually, I do have some drafts already lined up in my queue. Just need a little bit of effort to continue blabbing, I guess :P

No comments:

Post a Comment