Right-click disabler

January 29, 2014

Naruto and Tamtam's B-Day

We celebrated the September babies at Strawberry Fields Cafe in PJ. I've been there myself for a few times already, and yet I still find myself undecided when trying to choose what to order. Each page of the menu has like 30 choices, and there are like 5 or 6 pages. And somehow I end up eating the same thing everytime; mac & cheese aharharhar

We bought the cake at A Slice of Heaven and it was not that heavenly to my taste buds. I took out the cake from the car after we had finished with our meal. Well, it wasn't much of a surprise really cos we celebrated every other member that year so it was really predictable. And that was the final birthday celebration we had, well as a group.



Yes, I would be updating my blog weekly after this. Thanks to my silent readers though. I was down for too long and I really didn't have the heart to blog anything anymore. Kind words from my friends got me into blogging again, plus my writing skills suck so bad that I feel the need to start mumbling again bwahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment